DreamBoxEdit allows to edit Dreambox Settings on the PC. You can easily add, modify, delete, move and sort channels and user bouquets.
- New version developed and maintained by DreamBoxEdit development team hosted at www.digsat.net Adapted from DreamBoxEdit by Llamaware (tm) DreamBoxEdit development team: HappyLlama, Henksat, Talius, Tammie78N, Jazzydane
- Support added for version 4 lamedb. Lamedb version 4 is used by Enigma2 images using drivers after august 2008
- Support for HDTV services. In the Advanced pane of DreamBoxEdit Options you can add HDTV services to be treat as TV-channels
- New logo by Litemotiv
- A number of small enhancements in the functioning of DreamBoxEdit
Tips with the 7025/800
- In DreamBoxEdit you must specify the correct paths on the 7025/800.
You can do this very easy with the "Version 3 Settings(enigma2)" and "New Enigma2 settings" buttons on the options panel.
New lamedb version 4 is chosen with the "New Enigma2 settings" button.
- You have to enable "Multibouquet" on settings menu in the actual 7025/800 Dreambox in order to be able to see your bouquets
Translation problem with Satcodx files: servicenames with special characters are not correctly translated (but can be editted by hand of cour
|DreamBoxEdit V184.108.40.206||08-05-2015||5.2 MB||0|
|DreamBoxEdit V220.127.116.11||23-03-2015||6 MB||0|