Dreamset is a settings editor for digital satellite receivers running Enigma 1, Enigma 2 and Neutrino Plus firmwares like DreamBox. Triple Dragon receivers are also supported.
Dreamset offers a user friendly interface with a plethora of usefull operations which make settings modification easier.
- Add,Change,Delete bouquets and favorite lists
- Reorganize services in bouquets and favorite lists
- Add,Change,Delete services,transponders,satellites
- Flexible User Interface, multiple selection and Drag & Drop.
- User defined Sorting of services in a list/bouquet and other sorting operations
- Multilanguage support for names(Unicode Support).
- Markers support.
- Clipboard Copy/Paste of lists,services,channels,transponders (you can copy.paste from one Dreamset to another)
- Import Favorite Lists from other settings like DreamBox,Nokia 9800,Humax.
- Convert settings to other supported formats.
- Multilanguage User Interface support.
- DreamBox configuration editor (advanced).
- Custom telnet and http commands
- Dreamset can minimized to tray, right cklick to Dreamset Icon popups a menu with basic operations
- Multibox Configuration, you can define more then one box and switch between them at once.
- Signal monitor and DiseqC motor control from dreamset (dreambox plugin is installed in your box) only for Enigma 1 and Neutrino
- Fixed: Crash when parsing internet settings.
- Update: Update satellite list (kingofsat.xml).
|DreamSet V2.4.3||28-01-2015||3.26 MB||0|